Monaloh Basin Engineers – The Measure of Quality
Established in 1980 and headquartered in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, Monaloh, a certified Women-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE), is recognized and revered as the leader in Civil Engineering Surveying, Right-of-Way, Utility Coordination and Construction Inspection Services. Our licensed and certified surveyors, CADD technicians, field crews, instrument personnel, and construction inspectors are dedicated not only to doing the job right… but doing it better.
This is the mantra that makes us unique, and truly defines The Monaloh Measure of Quality. Our success and growth throughout Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia and North Carolina is the result of our readiness, reliability, and responsiveness in serving our clients and industry.
our commitment to safety
Monaloh Basin Engineers, Inc. is committed to providing a productive, safe and healthy work environment. We coordinate with clients, contractors, vendors, employees and other stakeholders to integrate safety, planning and performance into all job activities. We have a proven safety record of successfully executing projects within safety performance expectations.
Monaloh’s approach to safety consists of the following elements:
- Management commitment to a culture that emphasizes safety as a core value
- Certified Safety committee committed to maintaining and improving safety procedures
- Mandatory attendance of safety meetings for all employees
- Site safety awareness and risk assessments before, during, and after project completion
- Health and safety plan and procedures in accordance with PA Department of Labor & industry standards
- OSHA 10 and SafeLand certified staff
- E-Rail certified staff
- Confined space certified staff
- Members of ISNetworld and PICS