P3 Rapid Bridge Replacement Project (RBRP)
Leveraging MBE’s 35 years of PennDOT bridge experience, MBE was an integral part of the Plenary Walsh Keystone Partners team executing the Pennsylvania P3 Rapid Bridge Replacement Project (RBRP). We provided professional services in the following areas:
- Field Survey: Working as part of Larson Design Group’s Survey Team under contract with Walsh, MBE completed the field survey for 42 bridges. Our scope included:
- Courthouse Research
- Traditional Field Survey
- Processing of Field Data (80 bridges)
- Preparation of Mosaic
- Establish Roadway and Legal R/W
- R/W Plan Review
- PLS Sign and Seal Final R/W Plan
- Right-of-Way (R/W) Plan Preparation: Working as a sub consultant to HDR (P3 Design Lead), MBE generated 175 R/W Plans. MBE prepared the short version R/W Plan template that is being used by all R/W Plan preparers.
- Right of Way (R/W) Plan Coordination: MBE provided a team to coordinate the overall R/W Plan effort working in conjunction with HDR.
- Construction Inspection: Working as part of Larson Design Group’s Inspection Team under contract with Walsh, MBE provided bridge oriented construction inspectors to oversee construction activities.